PAW is Helping Families, Schools, and Learning Pods now when it’s needed most!
For 30 years Performing Arts Workshops has been a proud school contributor and community member. Now, when schools, PTA’s and families need it most, we intend to live up to our core mission and commitment by stepping up and doing our part.
Due to the pandemic and for the safety of our faculty, and your families, our After School Program and Summer Camp have moved Online. We were amazed to find that the issue of Zoom fatigue in children evaporates when children are enjoying arts and active programming, leaving them feeling connected, happy and motivated. The notes we received from parents telling us that it brought the light back into their children’s eyes touched our hearts.
Knowing that has renewed our sense of purpose and we see clearly that these programs are more important to the wellbeing of children than ever before. Below you will find our list of plans to be of service to families and schools.
- If your PTA or Parent Group is in need of gift certificates for an upcoming fundraiser, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will gladly send you auction items for our upcoming Online After School or Summer Camp Program.
- If you are a Learning Pod, please check out our website for our group rates which can be split among the families in the Pod or Micro-School.
- If you are the parent of siblings, please check out our family plan where the second child sharing a device is half off and the third or fourth child is free.
- If you are a family experiencing financial hardship, please take a look at our Ambassador Scholarship, which is 4 hours of service in exchange for tuition.
- Please feel to share this list with friends, family or any parent groups and blogs you may be a part of.
Our Fall Term Online After School Programs begin on September 12th and we are pleased to announce our line-up of classes for kids ranging from 3 years old to 14, including; Acting Technique & Theater Games, Hip Hop, Singing & Vocal Training, Karate, Guitar & Ukulele, Chess Club, Debate For Kids, Yoga, Ballet, Stand Up Comedy, Songwriting,and several choices of Mommy & Me Classes!There is even a special High School Debate Sports and Forensics Team.
Performing Arts Workshops was named Best After School Program and Best Summer Camp in LA Parent Magazine. We have been trusted for 30 years providing in-person programming to Los Angeles Unified School District, Manhattan Beach Unified, Redondo Beach Unified, Torrance Unified, El Segundo Unified, Wiseburn Unified, Palos Verdes Peninsula Unified School District, Newport Mesa Unified, plus a host of private schools throughout the county.