PERFORMING ARTS WORKSHOPS PRESENTS: Musical Theater • Guitar • Actors Sizzle Reel • Rock The Mic • Cheer • Photography • Stage FX Makeup • LOL Comedy • Debate • Poetry Slam
Performing Arts Workshops Education, Inc.
Celebrating Over 30 Years of Quality Summer Camp & After School Programs
When school is out give your child’s education a boost…
Join PAW’s Award-Winning Performing Arts & Language Arts Programs!
~ PAW PARTNERS & AFFILIATIONS ~
LA PARENT MAGAZINE Named
Performing Arts Workshops BEST in 3 Categories
BEST After School Program
BEST Summer Camp
BEST Live Children’s Theater
Enrichment Teacher Certification & Training
All of us here at PAW, are committed to ensuring that all school-aged children are provided the opportunity to experience a quality arts education through affordable after school enrichment and summer camp programming. The development of character and life skills which children can apply to school and beyond is a core principle of our mission. PAW’s faculty and staff are dedicated to fostering a safe, non-competitive environment, where children can use the arts as a medium with which to learn communication, empathy, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity.
PAW IS NOW HOSTING:
Take as many weeks as you like to advance in your craft or to try them ALL!
Each 1 Week Session the Workshops Meet: Monday - Friday. . . 10:00am - 11:45am
2023 SUMMER DATES
Week 1: JUNE 20 – JUNE 23
Week 2: JUNE 26 – JUNE 30
Week 3: JULY 3 – JULY 7
Week 4: JULY 10 – JULY 14
Week 5: JULY 17 – JULY 21
Week 6: JULY 24 – JULY 28
Week 7: JULY 31 – AUG 4
Week 8: AUG 7 – AUG 11
For Ages 9-15
• Acting Technique & Theater Games & Improv
• Poetry Slam
• Singing & Vocal Training
• Lol Stand Up Comedy
• Theatrical Makeup
• Magic & Sleight Of Hand
• Debate Club
Through our group games, workshop curriculum and social circles we inspire each child's passion for the arts and leave them feeling happier and more connected each day that they participate.
This section is currently being updated for our next session: Winter Term
PAW HAS WONDERFUL CAMP
DISCOUNTS TO CHOOSE FROM!!!
Camp discounts, gift certificates, or coupons may be enjoyed
but not combined.
Summer in December (Sign up by Dec. 31st) ~ 25% OFF & a free t-shirt
Early Bird Discount (Sign up by Feb. 28th) ~ 20% OFF
Extend the Fun Discount (Multiple Sessions at Registration) ~ 15% OFF
Loyalty Discount (Returning Student) ~ 10% OFF
Sibling Discount ~ 10% OFF
PAW Pals Discount (Enroll with a friend) ~ 10% OFF
1st Time Camper (Give PAW a Try) ~ $50 Camp Dollars OFF Tuition
Summer Camp and After School
Here at PAW, we work year-round to create and deliver the highest quality arts education a child can receive, and to make it affordable to families seeking opportunities in the arts for their children.
Our students are coached by knowledgeable, skilled instructors in a wide array of subjects including Musical Theater, Dance, Voice, Guitar, Spoken Word Poetry, Photography, Magic, Filmmaking, Vocal Recording & Production, Stage F/X Makeup, Comedy and Debate! Our teaching staff are working professionals and have or are working toward their bachelor’s or master’s degrees in their respective disciplines. Their experience and knowledge combined with the PAW curriculum provides our students with a level of training comparable to what can be found at private studios and conservatories. Professionalism, experience and enthusiasm are some of the defining traits of our teachers, and they use these qualities to empower the personal and creative growth of our students!
1. EL SEGUNDO
4. RANCHO PALOS VERDES
5. REDONDO BEACH
6. STUDIO CITY
7. WEST LA
Discover The PAW Difference
- Our campers are able to participate in our camp and receive parts in our shows without ever having to audition!
- Family and friends are able to attend our shows without ever having to buy or sell a ticket to the performances…they are free!
- PAW has no hidden production costs or fees. Unlike so many other camps, here at PAW, you will never pay fees for photos, video, costume, mic, sets, theater, or tickets.
- We post free camp photos and video reels on our Facebook page for family and friends to enjoy and download.
- We encourage parents to enjoy taking photos and video for their personal enjoyment of our camp shows.
- Our teachers are our primary focus when we think of what is provided to your child. Every teacher comes to us either possessing or working towards their degree in their arts discipline as well as having prior work teaching children. They also clear a criminal background check prior to being placed in the classroom.
- Our focus is on the educational value of an arts experience, utilizing a child friendly and family friendly approach.
- PAW works hard to ensure no child goes without an arts education if they want one. We have scholarship assistance, family & friend discounts, and a company culture of caring.