Office: 9:00am - 4:30pm
Monday - Friday
Workshops Ed. Inc.
904 Silver Spur Rd., #402
Rolling Hills Estates
Images provided by SuperMedia are for personal, non-commercial use. Republication, retransmission or reproduction of images provided by SuperMedia is strictly prohibited.
SPRING BREAK WOW CAMP
~ Spring 2017 ~
Spring has sprung!
Come celebrate your Spring Break
Vacation by joining us for an adventure in the arts!
Performing Arts Workshops Spring Break Camp is the perfect place to shake off the winter blues and put some “spring” in your step. This camp has something for everyone, for beginners and experienced campers alike, with activities as varied as Musical Theater, Music, Voice, and Guitar!
It’s well known that participating in the arts has a positive effect on young minds by expanding their horizons, rounding out their academic experience and even improving test scores. PAW’s Spring Break Camp can be just the thing to recharge your batteries as you make the final push towards the end of the school year!
Come join Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Man, and the Cowardly Lion for a musical adventure in the Land of Oz. All are welcome, first-timers and advanced performers alike! Discover the joys of acting, improv, voice and speech, theater games and choreography – there’s something for everybody! PAW offers the ultimate arts experience, from rehearsal to performance, in a safe, nurturing and noncompetitive camp environment. The final day of camp culminates in a performance which is free and open to the family and friends of our students. When the lights shine and the curtain goes up, it’s show time, as our campers put their skills on display, and wow the audience with the presentation of the Land of Oz Musical.
Sign up today, Munchkins! You'll be over the rainbow during your Spring Break Holiday!
At Performing Arts Workshops,
our students are coached by knowledgeable, skilled instructors.
Professionalism, experience and enthusiasm are some of the defining traits
of our teachers, and they use these qualities to empower the personal
and creative growth of our students.
• We at Performing Arts Workshops work to provide a non-competitive,
nurturing and fun environment for our campers. Children are enrolled in
camp on a first come, first served basis. No audition is necessary.
• All roles in the performances are assigned to the children by our staff. We
reserve the right to determine casting and inclusion of performance pieces
or photographic pieces for live presentation at our discretion.
• Any special clothing, costumes or dress is provided by the parents. Our camp
recital is free and open only to the friends and family members of our campers.
SPRING BREAK CAMP - $435
If paid in advance, Extended Day is reduced to only $15 per day
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at
Please complete the following form and click Submit.
SPRING BREAK CAMP
1. All registration, camp hours, attendance, casting and refund policies.
2. I understand the campers will range in ages 5-14, and are on a first come first serve basis.
PAW reserves the right to offer only 60 spaces per session, per camp site.
3. Allow PAW to use their selected nurse, physician or call 911 in the event of an
emergency and I cannot be reached. I must disclose to PAW any special needs or
allergies my child may have and agree to provide arrangements as required by PAW.
Failure to do so may result in the termination of camp participation and/or removal from camp.
4. Allow my child to participate in any promotional pictures from the camp.
5. Cancellation of any session has a $95.00 nonrefundable registration fee.
6. Deadline for refund requests for Spring Break Camp is March 1st.
7. I understand there are no cash refunds if my child is absent due to illness, withdraws
early or is removed from camp due to behavior or discipline problems.
8. PAW reserves the right to substitute activities as necessary.
9. Space is limited - register early to ensure a spot. A child may join a session after it has
begun if space is available. Parents can call the PAW office to confirm availability when
signing up on or after the start date of a session or speak with the on-site camp director.
PAW reserves the right to cancel a camp session if the enrollment is insufficient. In the
event of a cancelled session, PAW will refund in full or apply tuition to another session.
10. On behalf of my child and for myself, I knowingly assume all risks arising from
participation in activities related to camp programming. I certify that I have legal authority
to sign this release/waiver of liability, and sign it without duress or coercion.
Tuition Is Due With Application
Spaces are not reserved without Tuition!
(Signatures may be required)
Only ONE discount, gift certificate or coupon may be applied per registration.
The amount will be deducted from your tuition when PAW manually processes your credit card.
* Supervised play & drop off period is offered until 8:30am.
* Please have your child arrive at camp site no later than 8:35am. End of day pick up
begins at 3:00pm.
* Courtesy pick up period is 3:00pm to 3:10pm. At sites where extended day is
available - any child left after 3:15 will automatically join extended day for a tuition
fee of $20 and the child must be picked up by 5:00pm. After 5:00pm a $1 per minute
supervision fee will apply. At sites without extended day - any child left after
3:30pm will incur a $1 per minute supervision fee.
* Please indicate on your application if you are giving permission for your child to walk
or bike home.
* In our workshops, rehearsals, events, shows and other camp activities, kids may be
grouped according to their age and/or individual aptitudes.
* SNACK & LUNCH – Children must bring a snack for mid morning break and a sack
lunch containing non-perishable food. We do not provide refrigeration or beverages.
CAMP TUITION & EXTENDED DAY
PARTICIPATION AND CAMP ACTIVITIES
~ PRESS PLAY ~
Enjoy this highlight reel of
PAW Musical Theater Campers
~ PRESS PLAY ~
Enjoy this highlight reel of
PAW Guitar Campers
~ PRESS PLAY ~
Enjoy this highlight reel of PAW Photography Campers in action!
PRESS PLAY and watch a day in the life of our PAW campers.
Part Art...Part Play...ALL FUN!